4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Road, Braintree
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- END OF CHAIN
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Excellent Access to A120 and Local School
- Large Rear Garden with Summer House
- Granite Worktops
**GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000** A well presented four bedroom semi detached house situated on the sought after Clare Road with excellent access to the A120, walking distance to St Michaels School and local amenities. The property also comes with no above chain.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, four bedrooms, en suite to master and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway for two cars and large rear garden with summer house to remain.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to;
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 10' 7" ( 3.68m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 3" max ( 5.13m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed window to side, two radiators, feature fireplace with open fire.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 6' 11" ( 4.50m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, opaque double glazed door to conservatory, range of wall and base units with granite worktops incorporating inset one a half bowl sink and drainer, Range cooker to remain with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, inset spot lights to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, stairs to second floor, doors leading to;
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' max ( 3.23m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door leading to;
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 4.75m x 2.69m plus recess )
Two Velux windows to front, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Driveway parking to the front for two cars.
Accessed via a side gate, commencing with a decked seating area leading to lawn area which in turns leads to a further paved seating area, summer house with power and lighting to remain, mature flower, shrub and tree borders, enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50730378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.