3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLichfield Road, Weymouth
- LANEHOUSE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- THREE OUTSIDE BRICK BUILT STORAGE UNITS
- LANEHOUSE LOCATION
POPULAR LANEHOUSE LOCATION, NO ONWARD CHAIN, 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM, THREE OUTSIDE BRICK BUILT STORAGE UNITS.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property situated in the heard of the ever popular area of Lanehouse, close to award winning schools and amenities, the house benefits from three bedrooms all on the first floor, private rear garden, lounge, newly fitted family bathroom and scope for off road parking. this property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated so please call now to arrange a viewing and ensure you don't miss out.
Door to the side, storage space under the stairs, large larder, double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire place, carpet flooring, TV & Phone Point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 11' max ( 3.73m x 3.35m max )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, stainless steel sink, work tops, tiling, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.68m )
wall cupboards, stainless steel sink, door to rear garden, double glazed window to the side.
Carpet flooring, double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.28m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, carpet flooring. loft access.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with shower over, part tiling, WC, ex fan, wash hand basin.
Laid to lawn, hedge surround, path to side door.
Mainly laid to lawn, side access, patio area, fenced and hedge surround, outside tap, fully enclosed and private.
3 large brick built storage one with outside fully working toilet and sink.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50731554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.