3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGregson Avenue, Gosport
- End of terrace
- Allocated parking
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom end of terrace house with a allocated parking! - Downstairs cloakroom toilet - Fitted kitchen/diner complete with feature lighting - Spacious lounge - Three generous sized bedrooms - Gas central heating - Low maintenance rear garden.
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom end of terrace house with a allocated parking! - Downstairs cloakroom toilet - Fitted kitchen/diner complete with feature lighting - Spacious lounge - Three generous sized bedrooms - Gas central heating - Double glazing - Low maintenance rear garden.
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC patio doors, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, cupboard over stairs, airing cupboard, doors to:
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.67m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden with a path leading to the front door and enclosed to perimeters. To the rear the garden has a raised decking section, shingle area, shed with power, rear access and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.