3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeymour Road, Staple Hill, Bristol
- PRICE NEGOTIABLE
- Period Features
- Close to Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed Throughout
Location Location Location! Situated a stones throw from Broad Street, this period property offers spacious accommodation throughout. Close to local amenities and local schools, this property is ideally located for those wishing to be within walking distance of Staple Hill high street.
DEAL OF THE WEEK! PRICE NEGOTIABLE!
Situated a stones throw from Broad Street, this period property offers spacious accommodation throughout. Close to local amenities and local schools, this property is ideally located for those wishing to be within walking distance of Staple Hill high street. The accommodation briefly comprises a living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. To the first floor is the master bedroom and two further bedrooms. Externally the property boasts a rear garden.
Part wood part frosted glass door to front, door to entrance hall.
Door from entrance porch, decorative arch and ceiling coving, stairs to first floor, doors to living room, diner and bathroom, central heating radiator.
Living Room 13' 5" (max to bay) x 12' 4" (max to recess) ( 4.09m (max to bay) x 3.76m (max to recess) )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fireplace with marble surround, telephone point, television aerial point, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 8" (max) x 10' 5" (max) ( 4.47m (max) x 3.17m (max) )
Wooden surround fireplace, understairs storage cupboard, squared archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink, space for cooker, plumbing for appliance, part tiled, central heating boiler, lino flooring, central heating radiator, door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, low level w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
Stairs from hallway to landing.
Master Bedroom 15' 8" (max) x 13' 7" (max into bay) ( 4.78m (max) x 4.14m (max into bay) )
Double glazed bay window to front plus additional double glazed window also to front, fireplace recess, telephone point, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" (max) x 9' 4" ( 2.97m (max) x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace recess, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 5' 8" ( 4.47m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, loft access.
Enclosed by fencing, shrub boarders, laid to small stone, East facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.