4 bedroom terraced house for saleWorrall Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Ground floor reception/bedroom & shower room
- First floor fitted kitchen/dining room & reception room
- Three second floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Off street parking & garage
- Private rear garden
- Quiet and convenient location
- EPC Rating B
- 1349 Sq. Ft. (125.3 Sq. M)
Situated on this modern development in the ever popular North Hillingdon, this well presented three/four bedroom town house would make an ideal family home.
The ground floor comprises a reception/bedroom and shower room, with the first floor providing a further reception room with a Juliette balcony and a fitted kitchen/dining room. The second floor comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Bedroom one has a built in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Outside, there is a private rear garden and a driveway to the front providing off road parking and access to the garage.
Worrall Lane is situated off North Way, which is just off Honeycroft Hill, within easy reach of local shops, Uxbridge College, Uxbridge Common and Hillingdon Leisure Centre. Also within close distance is Uxbridge Town Centre, with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.