2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDallington Avenue, Leyland, PR25
- Attractive modern end mews home.
- Ideal for a first time buyer.
- Open plan modern kitchen/diner and lounge.
- Two good size double bedrooms.
- Modern family bathroom, downstairs WC.
- Enclosed rear garden, two allocated parking spaces.
**25% SHARED OWNERSHIP** Additional shares also available. Please contact the sales office for more details. This impressive home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for a first time buyer the property briefly comprises of; hallway, beautifully presented lounge open to a modern fitted kitchen diner, downstairs WC, rear entrance leading out to a very well presented enclosed garden, two good size double bedrooms, modern family bathroom. To the front of the property provides two allocated parking spaces. A viewing is essential in order to appreciate this stunning home.
Dallington Avenue is part of the stunning collection built by the award winning David Wilson development in Clayton-Le-Woods. Close to a range of amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Ideally situated for easy access to M6, M61 and M65. Cuerden Valley park is a place waiting to be explored, a beautiful walk through woodland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.