3 bedroom detached house for saleHarewood Crescent, Elm Tree
- An Extremely Smart Modern Style Detached House
- Would Perfectly Suit a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite & Two Further Bedrooms
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
- Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Range of Units Front
- Lounge & Victorian Style Conservatory Added onto the Rear
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A detached house is always a good place to start, but this modern style example with NO ONWARD CHAIN really does make for an ideal starter home. The whole property has a modern feel and is in very good condition.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge, kitchen/diner with an attractive range of units and a conservatory has been added onto the rear creating some useful additional living space. The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
Outside, the southerly facing rear garden has a very sunny disposition and a driveway to the front leads up to the single garage. Other features worthy of a mention include central heating with a combi boiler and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.