3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside Road, Norton
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Bay Windows to Front & Rear
- Smartly Presented
- A Stones Throw to Norton Green & Village
- Low Maintenance Private Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Perfect Starter Home! This His Very Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House Has a Lovely Character and There is Bright and Airy Feel About the Place.
Worthy of a Particular Mention is the Fabulous Rear Garden Which Has a Good Degree of Privacy and That Norton Green is Just a Stones Throw Away.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Vanity unit, low level WC and side panelled bath with shower over.
3.63m x 3.1m
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
2.41m x 2.29m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
2.08m x 1.98m
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Forecourt front walled garden and an enclosed and very pleasant rear garden which gives a good degree of privacy with raised decking, patio and gravel areas.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Double glazed composite entrance door to entrance hall. Stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
6.88m x 4.1m
into front bay but excluding rear bay window. Double glazed box bay window to front aspect and radiator. Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Double glazed bay window to rear aspect giving a lovely space for the dining table. Twin radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
2.1m x 2.08m
Dual aspect double glazed windows, double glazed door to rear garden and radiator. A range of wall, base and drawer units with complementary granite effect worktops which incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, gas hob and overhead extractor hood. Tiled splashback and handy alcove which houses the fridge freezer, window to side aspect and combi boiler.
Double glazed window to side aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50737800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.