2 bedroom flat for saleWynter Street, Clapham Junction, SW11
- Recently built development
- Ground floor flat with a private entrance
- Paved rear private patio opening onto gated communal gardens
- Stylish, bright and modern interiors
- Well presented throughout
- Reception/dining room and separate kitchen
Providing amazing external space to the front and the rear of the flat, this spacious property offers two double bedrooms, a large reception room with garden access, modern kitchen and bathroom and a great location.
Wynter Street is situated just minutes from restaurants and bars alongside the river Thames, with waterside walks towards Putney and Vauxhall. Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations are both within reach for National Rail and Overground links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50738769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.