4 bedroom detached house for saleWilliam Price Gardens, Fareham, Hampshire
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Lounge with a feature Portland Stone surround and inset gas fire fireplace
- Dining Room with access to the rear garden
- Kitchen with fitted oven and hob and door to the rear garden
- En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and further family bathroom
- Enclosed Pretty Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking and Garage
- Harrison Primary & Cams Hill Secondary school catchment.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- EPC Rating - D
*** PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS ***Taylor Hill & Bond proudly present this Four bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of William Price Gardens and set in a pretty cul-de-sac location. The property comprises: entrance hallway, living room with bay window, dining area, fitted kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom. The first floor boasts four good sized bedrooms and an en-suite to the Master Bedroom there is further family bathroom. The property is a well presented light and airy home with gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally, there are front and rear gardens, the rear garden features a paved patio with steps leading up to a lawned area. The front driveway offers parking and extends to the garage which has power and light and a door to the side access.
This property is located on the outskirts of central Fareham and therefore benefits from walking distance to exceptional transport links including the mainline train station and motorway links up to London. There are local amenities and good schooling also within the area making this ideal family home.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50739726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8190385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.