2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalmead Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached house
- NHBC guarantee still remaining
- Side driveway for 2 vehicles
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom suites
- Gas heating, Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (79)
A stunning 2 bedroom semi detached house which is part of the increasingly popular meadow view development which blends perfectly different house styles creating a real feel of retirement and quality.Cosmetically this house is very much at the top of it's game, with a substantial side driveway and generous size rear garden. Overall accommodation is deceptively spacious and sunlight pours through from all angles, giving a warm glow overall.Within a very short drive you can gain access to the Thanet Way for those ready to commute or looking to escape further down the coast.Herne Bay's sea front is beautifully presented and only a short walk away from this wonderful home.This could be the perfect first home and you can certainly simply move in and enjoy your surroundings. There is an attractive view across an open green to the front which creates a marvellous first impression.
What the Owner says:
We have been here since new and have enjoyed our time here and have continued to improve the property as we have gone along. The garden has been well designed and we have a new front door which looks great and creates the perfect first impression. We are now looking for our extra bedroom hence looking to move.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 8'8 x 6'6 (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Lounge/Diner: 13'8 x 12'8 (4.17m x 3.86m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 11'2 (3.89m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 6'2 (3.46m x 1.88m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50740101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.