3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWharf Road, Broxbourne
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two Outbuildings
- Private Courtyard
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. Being sold with option of chain free.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. Being sold with option of chain free. This property offers good sized accommodation throughout with the added benefit of two outbuildings and private courtyard. Located on the Wormely and Broxbourne boarders you are within easy reach of local amenities including The Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Station and A10/M25 road links. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Double glazed windows to side aspect, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge 20' 4" x 13' 9" ( 6.20m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, french doors leading to kitchen, feature fireplace, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen Diner 15' 9" x 14' 7" max ( 4.80m x 4.45m max )
Double glazed windows and doors to rear aspect, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel drainer and tiled splash backs. Double oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, lino flooring and door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 8' 4" max ( 2.90m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed door to rear aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier,
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 6" to wardrobes ( 2.92m x 2.90m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' to wardrobes. ( 2.82m x 2.44m to wardrobes. )
Double glazed window to rear aspect fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled walls, flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden, to the rear benefiting from side access via service road, paved patio, raised flower beds and potted shrubbery. Private decking, courtyard and two outbuildings.
Outbuilding One 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Currently being used as a day room, power and lighting, access via private courtyard.
Outbuilding Two 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Currently being used as a storage room, power and lighting. Please note the outbuildings have potential for further uses depending on the new vendor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50741904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.