Plot for salePlot, Husytns Gate Farm, St. Breock, Wadebridge
4,000 sq. ft.
- Rare opportunity with acreage in the Country
- Self-build opportunity to create a fabulous home
- Various buildings on site for demolition
- Picturesque rural setting with Country views
- PP for large Country style house with double garage
- 4 Double en-suite bedrooms + Study + Utility
- Potential for paddocks/stable and garaging
- 3.5 miles from Wadebridge
Outstanding opportunity to buy a large rural plot in the country with 2-3 acres of land having Planning Permission for a large private detached 4000 sq ft house - equestrian potential - only a few miles from Wadebridge
The plot comprises 2 paddocks with a private vehicular access leading through the land towards the existing buildings, including a sub standard dwelling requiring demolition. The plot slopes gently with the proposed house having glorious countryside and valley views. Current extant permission exists for the contruction of a two storey, four bedroom detached dwelling with double garage. The planning details can be viewed on the Cornwall Council online planning portal (PA10/04472).
Services - Private water, private drainage and mains electricity.
Directions - From Wadebridge, travel along the Platt towards the cinema, straight over the roundabout. Pass the hamlet of Burlawn until you reach the signs for “Hustyns” on the left hand side. Head for Hustyns and pass the main entrance, the access road leading to the plot is on your left hand side.
Tenure - Freehold
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27291554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.