Bungalow for saleKeats Close, THE STRAITS
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented
- Living Room
- Delightful Kitchen with Dining Area off
- Luxury Bathroom
- Bedroom plus Bedroom/Reception Room
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Excellent Location
IMPRESSIVE BUNGALOW FOR SALE - Extremely well presented throughout with no upward chain this versatile detached bungalow is offered for sale and must be seen to be appreciated. Quietly situated in a popular residential area local to a range of amenities including shops, schools and public transport services.
The accommodation to this well maintained property briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen with dining area off, bedroom, bedroom/reception room, luxury bathroom, garage. There is a private garden to the rear and off road parking to the front.
The property benefits from central heating and uPVC double glazing, interior viewings are HIGHLY recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50742369.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.