4 bedroom terraced house for saleCavendish Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 4 bedroom 3 storey period terraced house
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Many original features
- 2 bathrooms
- Close to town and sea front
- EPC energy rating D (62)
A family home blessed with immense charm and character located close to the town centre and only a short walk away from The Bay's beautiful sea front.As you work your way through 3 floors of accommodation, the perfect blend of some key original features and modern styling create an environment which is without doubt breathtaking!There are 2 bathrooms located at both 1st and 2nd floor levels and the ground floor accommodation is vast, offering a breakfast room and an additional separate dining room area. The kitchen is packed with appliances and has solid wood work surfaces and porcelain tiled flooring, giving a wonderful first impression and equally very practical for preparing culinary masterpieces.When the weather will allow, there is a rear garden perfect for entertaining and ornately presented with an array of colours.With no through traffic, the road is a peaceful setting, surrounded by quality properties and offering ample street parking. Close by there is a good selection of shops and stores and both bus and rail stations are only a short walk away.This property can offer you the opportunity to become part of a thriving seaside town which offers a perfect balanced lifestyle and is a home to be truly proud of.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this beautiful house for the last 9 years, and have really enjoyed the original features such as the fireplaces which are especially cosy at Christmas. The beach is no more than a 2-minute walk away, and our lifestyle has been completely transformed by being so near to the seafront. We're sad to be moving away from the area, which we're doing to be nearer family, but will be returning regularly to visit the friends we have made in the street.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 11'4 (3.89m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'10 x 9'10 (6.96m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 11'4 (5.03m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 11'0 (3.46m x 3.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'6 x 11'9 (5.03m x 3.58m)
- Bathroom: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50742612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.