4 bedroom detached house for saleViewings available SATURDAY 16th December - Call to BOOK your time
Offers in Excess of
- Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home
- 2 reception rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Potential Self Contained Annexe
- Double garage plus additional outbuildings
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC EER: F
SANSOME AND GEORGE - 4 bedroom detached family home offering versatile living accommodation for all ages and situated within easy reach of Pamber Forest. The property benefits from a lounge with working fireplace, further good size reception. kitchen/ breakfast room and has the potential to provide additional annexe accommodation. There is also a generous double garage together with outbuildings and ample driveway parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50743164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8165008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.