2 bedroom duplex for saleDunlop Street, City Centre, Flat 1/7, GLASGOW
* 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA
* STUNNINGLY PRESENTED & HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
* WALK IN CONDITION - NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
* ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING FACILITY
* OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
Located in the modern Metropole Development on the north bank of Glasgow's River Clyde, Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this stunning and modern "Duplex" apartment which epitomises City living with its much sought after secure underground parking and beautifully presented communal centralised courtyard. Internally the property offers a mixture of modern and neutral decorative tones which are a credit to the current vendors and will appeal to all who view.
**** Given the fantastic asking price coupled with the location and the desirability of the property the selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment ****
The building comprises a security controlled entrance hallway with lift access to all levels. The property on offer comprises of a spacious reception hallway, with access to all rooms within including a spacious open plan lounge dining kitchen, which has an integrated Siemens oven, hob and floating extractor hood, dishwasher, and space for a fridge freezer and washing machine as well as a free standing cooking area. Off the lounge there is access to a large sun balcony which offers natural light to flood into the flat. From the lounge area there is a feature spiral staircase, offering access to an upper level landing where there are two double sized bedrooms both benefiting from fitted carpets and frosted fronted wardrobes. There is a larger style piece bathroom which offers a modern sink feature, half tiled wall and tiled floor with a separate walk in shower cubical. In addition there is a separate utility cupboard which houses space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The property is further enhanced offering both double glazing and gas central heating throughout as well as storage within hallway.
Located within Glasgow's City Centre the property has access to a wide variety of amenities including bars, restaurants, tea rooms, cinemas, museums and libraries amongst other general amenities. There is also a number of Colleges and Universities. Public transport is available by both bus and rail and there is also a subway link which will take the commuter to the south side, west end and city centre. There is access to Glasgow's M8 Motorway Network offering the daily commuter direct access to Stirling and Edinburgh City Centres as well as Glasgow's International Airport.
EPC Band C
Open Plan Lounge Dining (1) 7.98m (26'2") x 6.35m (20'10")
Bedroom One (1) 3.86m (12'8") x 2.87m (9'5")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.38m (11'1") x 2.84m (9'4")
Bathroom 1.93m (6'4") x 1.68m (5'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, Giffnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.