2 bedroom bungalow for saleFormby Crescent, Longton, Preston, PR4
- Modern two bedroom semi detached true bungalow
- Within the sought after location of Longton
- Hall, lounge, modern kitchen and conservatory
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobes and luxury bathroom
- Private and mature gardens with an open aspect outlook
- Driveway and garage. No chain delay and viewing recommended
Modern two bedroom semi detached true bungalow boasting private gardens with an open aspect outlook to the rear. No chain delay and viewing highly recommended. Situated within the sought after location of Longton offering excellent access to local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and luxury four piece bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system installed June 2016. Private and mature gardens with open views, driveway and detached garage. Not to be missed!
3.82m x 2.72m
Double glazed window to the side and rear, range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, electric hob and oven with extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washer and dryer, part tiled walls and radiator.
4m x 3.93m
Double glazed windows to the rear and sides, french doors leading onto the rear gardens and tiled flooring.
3.34m x 3.97m
Double glazed french doors leading onto the rear gardens, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.67m x 3.35m
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.07m x 1.9m
Modern four piece suite comprising; corner bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Gardens & Driveway
0m x 0m
Low wall enclosed front gardens with lawn and shrub borders, driveway providing off street parking leading onto the detached garage. To the rear is a private fence enclosed garden boasting an open aspect outlook, lawn with shrub borders, decked patio and summerhouse.
0m x 0m
With up and over with power and light.
0m x 0m
UPVC door to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
3.34m x 4.1m
Double glazed window to the front, wood mantle with marble hearth and back, living flame gas fire, radiator and laminate flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50743863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.