5 bedroom detached house for saleSouthbank Road, Southport
- Superior Detached House
- Plethora Of Charm & Character
- Ample Off Street Parking & Gardens
- Five Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Excellent Family Location
- Spacious & Flexible Accommodation
A stunning detached family residence of supreme character and original features. The grand late 1800's property offers beautiful period living with excellent flexibility and the potential to create a stunning family home. The spacious internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room. kitchen, dining room and shower room. To the first floor accessed via a feature galleried landing are five bedrooms which one could potentially be used as a study or en-suite) and a family bathroom. Externally there is ample off street parking, brick outbuilding and gardens to the front and rear. Located conveniently with regular public transport links into Southport and Birkdale village, whilst schools, Southport hospital and local amenities are all to hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50746503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8144750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.