2 bedroom flat for saleHardcastle Close, Croydon
- For Sale by order of Power of Attorney
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen. Bathroom in white
- Situated on the sought after Laing Development near the Addiscombe/South Norwood Borders
- Entry Phone and Parking
- Has recently been redecorated with new carpets (Spring 2017)
- No Stamp Duty on this property for First Time Buyers
- Main bedroom with additional dressing area with wardrobe
- The Area is served by Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and the TramLink
SALE BY ORDER OF POWER OF ATTORNEY. THIS PROPERTY IS SITUATED ON THE EVER POPULAR LAING DEVELOPMENT AND IS A TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT which in our opinion would make an ideal first time buy. The property has an advantage of a FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM IN WHITE, electric heating, entry phone and parking complete the picture. THE MAIN BEDROOM HAS AN ADDITIONAL DRESSING AREA WITH FITTED WARDROBES. The flat has recently been redecorated and has had new carpets fitted (Spring 2017). The area is served by Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent services to London and the TramLink. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50747259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27223084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.