3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHawkins Avenue, TORQUAY
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Estimated Rental Value Of £900
- Currently Undergoing Decorating
- NO CHAIN
NO CHAIN - A fantastic opportunity to purchase this versatile semi detached bungalow in the very popular location of Chelston. Set close to some of the best schools in Torquay. The property has a new kitchen, bathroom and central heating and is currently undergoing decorating.
NO CHAIN - A fantastic opportunity to purchase this versatile semi detached bungalow in the very popular location of Chelston. Set close to some of the best schools in Torquay. The property has a new kitchen, bathroom and central heating and is currently undergoing decorating. The property boasts 3 bedrooms, front and rear gardens, large driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to the side. Internal door to:-
Understairs cupboard. Radiator.
Newly installed bathroom. Double glazed window to the side. Wash hand basin unit. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Tiled. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 4" Max ( 3.94m x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Television point. Woodburner fire place. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m )
Double Glazed Bay window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.76m Max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
Newly installed fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll edge work surface over. Double glazed window to the rear. 1 bowl composite sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine. Built in dishwasher. Fridge. Door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall to 1st floor. Cupboard housing boiler and eaves storage space.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.15m x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" x 8' 11" Max ( 4.32m x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in cupboards. Radiator. Access to eaves storage.
Lovely frontage with lawn and flower beds. Large driveway with access to entrance, gate and garage.
Lawn and patio area with flower beds and hedging. Gate to side. Greenhouse and shed.
Garage with up and over door. Extensive rewiring including power and lighting to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50748930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY308056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.