3 bedroom flat for saleMurray Place, Stirling
- 3 Bedroom Top Floor Traditional Flat.
- Excellent Investment Opportunity.
- Central Location
- Generous Accommodation
A three bedroom top floor flat which is set in a fine sandstone building, ideally located in Stirling City's most central location. The property is currently occupied by tenants under a HMO license & the sale will consequently be suitable for a cash purchase or Buy To Let investment.
The well positioned accommodation is accessed through a well maintained security entrance to an internal stairwell. The flat is found on the top floor and comprises, hallway, well-proportioned lounge with bay window currently utilised as a dining area, 3 bedrooms, shower room and modern stylish kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. The high ceilings and large windows give the flat a bright and airy feel.
All rooms are decorated throughout in neutral tones. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating. Permit parking available.
Stirling offers excellent local amenities and superb commuter links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow by rail, road and bus networks. High street shopping available at the Marches Shopping Mall as well as extensive bars and restaurants within the city centre which is only a short walk away. Primary and secondary schooling and various recreational pursuits are all well catered for. Stirling University is easily accessible with a regular bus link a short walk away.
Lounge 14' 11" plus window recess x 12' 9" plus recess ( 4.55m plus window recess x 3.89m plus recess )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 12' max into window x 10' 6" ( 3.66m max into window x 3.20m )
Bedroom 13' 7" max into window x 8' 2" ( 4.14m max into window x 2.49m )
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.17m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.