2 bedroom apartment for saleGrosvenor Road, Wanstead
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedrooms
- Private garage
- Communal gardens
- 103 year lease
- Moments to Wanstead high street
- Walking distance to Wanstead & Snearsbrook Stations
A roomy two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a modern, low rise complex set among green, leafy grounds just moments from the high end restaurants, wonderful bars and excellent transport links of Wanstead High Street. Room sizes are generous, while Design & Decor is smart and modern.
As well as the well maintained communal gardens, you have the wide open, wild green space of Epping Forest and the tranquil blue water of Eagle Pond just a half mile away on foot.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be living in the heart of one of East London's most popular villages, just one street over from the beautiful Nightingale Lane and with the High Street less than a quarter of a mile on foot. Wanstead High Street is home to a wide range of amenities as well as some truly high class bars, restaurants and gastropubs – try The Manor House for a Sunday roast.
Despite the wide rural avenues and abundance of open green space, Wanstead has superb transport links to the City and West End. Wanstead station is less than a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just sixteen minutes, or Tottenham Court Road in a mere twenty five.
Inside you have a spacious, 170 square foot lounge, with wood flooring under foot and plenty of room for dining. Both bedrooms are a decent size, with the master coming in at over 150 square feet.
- At 103 years, the lease won't cause you any stress.
- You have private, off street parking, and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten minutes.
- For your new local we'd recommend The Duke, a great little community pub just round the corner that does great food.
Bedroom - 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'1") -
Living Room - 5.1m x 3.4m (16'8" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 3.0m x 2.2m (9'10" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.9m (7'2" x 6'2") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Wanstead' pages for everything this picturesque part of East London has to offer.
Just 18 minutes direct from Liverpool Street, the long high street nevertheless has a real village feel with a great range of fine pubs and restaurants.
Off the beaten track, Wanstead is a place of peaceful avenues, open green spaces and generously proportioned properties.
Wanstead is proving a popular destination for those looking to upscale and first time buyers alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50751069.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27293525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.