3 bedroom terraced house for saleCameron Close, Warley, Brentwood, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom split level end of terrace house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Garage en bloc
- Located close to Brentwood train station
- Fantastic views from rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Located close to Brentwood mainline train station which will become part of the Crossrail is this unique upside down property.This property has been refurbished and improved by the current owners to a high standard, and can only truly be fully appreciated on a viewing.One of the key points of the property is the outlook from the rear, so when you sit on your balcony relaxing with a glass of wine or coffee in the morning you look out onto woodland so you can completely immerse yourself as if you were sitting in a fully rural location, yet with the benefit of having a station close by.The garden rotates around the property from the back to the side, you can also access the garden from the side entrance.This stunning three bedroom home offers very modern open plan living making it a very socialable home.A utility room has been incorporated within the home which can easily be converted into other uses if required. The kitchen and both bathrooms have been completely replaced in recent times.You will never have to worry about parking as we have a garage en bloc, and an additional car parking space in front of the garage. There is also additional residents parking in Cameron Close if required.
What the Owner says:
When I started looking for a property myself I wanted to be near the station and something that had potential, this property fitted the bill.Since living here I have made it my own and all the improvements have been done in a contemporary style.I am sure that the next owners will be happy living here.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 8'7 (3.86m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'7 (3.66m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 9'0 (3.69m x 2.75m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 13'1 (4.58m x 3.99m)
- Dining Area: 12'8 x 8'7 (3.86m x 2.62m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'3 x 6'5 (3.74m x 1.96m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 6'5 (3.00m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Garage En Bloc
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50751420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.