5 bedroom terraced house for saleHoward Road, Walthamstow
- Five double bedrooms
- Victorian terraced family home
- Arranged over three floors
- Two bathrooms
- Sought after central location
- Some original features
- Rarely available
A hugely spacious, five bedroom home, arranged over three floors and brimming with vintage style, period features and ingenious designer touches. Beautifully finished from front to back, with more than enough square footage for even the largest of tribes, this is a wonderful family home.
Located in the absolute heart of Walthamstow, you have everything that makes our community so special right on your doorstep.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be stretching out in over 1700 square feet or artfully designed living space. The large through lounge alone comes in at 325 square feet, with gorgeously restored timber floorboards underfoot and perfectly preserved original cornicing in the living room. Bright, dual aspect and with plenty of room for dining and family time alike, it's a marvelous space.
The 200 square foot kitchen/diner is just as generous, although with an altogether more modern feel; smart engineered oak flooring, pristine white fitted cabinets and a chef's dream of a double width oven. A set of concertina doors let light flood in and allow you to throw the whole space open to the garden. Perfect for al fresco entertaining.
Walthamstow's finest destinations are all practically on your doorstep: Walthamstow Central station with its direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street, the landscaped gardens and open green spaces of Lloyd Park and Walthamstow Village's peaceful streets and world class gastropubs. All less than a half mile away on foot.
- You're particularly well served for schools, with nine primary/secondaries within walking distance, five rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and four judged to be 'Outstanding'.
- All five bedrooms are solid doubles of well over 100 square feet, and the 160 square foot master bedroom features an en suite shower room.
- You have off street parking,and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten minutes.
Though Lounge - 7.8m x 3.8m (25'7" x 12'5") -
Kitchen/Diner - 6.4m x 3.4m (20'11" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 4.4m (16'8" x 14'5") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.4m (11'1" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.1m (8'6" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.2m (14'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.3m (12'9" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 16m (7'10" x 52'5") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We have loved living in Howard Road. Since we moved in 15 years ago we have slowly modernised and enlarged the house. All the rooms have been renovated and there are now five, good-sized double bedrooms. The garden faces west so you get the sun in the afternoon and evening (assuming it decides to shine). This summer we cleared the beds and planted new perennials so you should get some lovely flowers next spring and summer. The only project left is the garage. We started to plan an Eco house or studio space on the land, but are yet to follow the plans through and now you can decide what you can do with all that space.
Howard Road is a lovely, quiet road and we have great neighbours and plenty of local amenities. The Bell is an excellent pub, particularly for young families, the Italian Deli has delicious antipasti, Yard Sale Pizza is a doughball’s throw away and Sodo not much further. We are also very close to Lloyd Park and the William Morris museum. The village is easy walking distance as are the new bars, restaurants and cinema on Hoe Street.
We love living in Walthamstow and although we are leaving Howard Road we will be staying in the area as we can’t think of anywhere we’d rather live."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50751741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27293577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.