2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Stylish period apartment
- Close proximity to town centre
- About 1 mile to MLS
- Good sized private garden
- EPC Rating = E
Immaculately presented first floor period apartment
with a generous garden, within close proximity of the town centre amenities.
Queens Road is located on the north side of Tunbridge Wells, ideally situated to take advantage of the lifestyle offered by the extensive amenities in the town, lying within about ½ a mile of the main shopping centre and a mile of the High Street.
Mainline rail: Tunbridge Wells and High Brooms mainline stations are both about a mile away, offering fast and frequent services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street with journey times from 46 minutes.
Communications: The A26 joins the A21 just north of the town, linking through to the M25 (junction 5) London orbital and to the South coast. Gatwick Airport is about 23 miles to the West, via the A264.
15A Queens Road is a well-appointed first floor apartment renovated in 2015 to a stylish specification, set within this Victorian villa conversion. The building benefits from the elegant proportions typical of a property of this period, with high ceilings and large timber-framed sash windows that give a light and airy feel to the whole apartment. Points of note include:
- extensive engineered oak flooring;
- a contemporary kitchen with pale grey wall and base units under white quartz work surfaces and incorporating integrated appliances including an induction hob, electric oven, combined oven/grill/microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer;
- good-sized dining area;
- sitting room with a wide bay window to the front and an attractive fireplace with a marble surround, granite hearth, cast iron grate and fitted with a gas fire;
- study with built in shelving and a pleasant aspect to the front;
- master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a generous-sized en suite bathroom featuring underfloor heating, a roll-top bath and a separate shower cubicle;
- second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room;
- delightful enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn, bordered by flower beds to three sides and with a decked terrace in one corner.
Square Footage: 1,305 sq ft
From central Tunbridge Wells, head north on the A26 towards Southborough and Tonbridge. Continue straight over the mini roundabout just after the Royal Wells Park development and Queens Road is the second road on the right, just after St Johns Church. No 15A will be found after a short distance on the left-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50752296.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS170368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.