3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGunville Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Stunning end of terrace family home
- 3 bedrooms
- Beautiful rear garden
- Off road parking & a secure garage
- Lovely location
- EPC energy rating C (69)
If parking is important to you then get yourself long to view this home. With good size attached garage and secure driveway parking, you will be spoilt for choice.This really is a true family home that you can move straight in and get on with your new life. Set up to encourage family interaction, the kitchen area is nicely open plan with the dining area so you can all discuss the day's events while the cook of the house prepares the evening meal.Later on, move on into the lounge where you can pop your favourite television show on, sit back and relax and enjoy the entertainment - though if you feel a call of nature during your programme there's no need to go upstairs as there is a useful ground floor cloakroom.The upstairs is traditionally laid out with three bedrooms and a bathroom. This home is easy to maintain and the double glazed windows and gas central heating will keep you warm on those long winter nights.This home ticks all the boxes. the children and dogs have a secure fenced garden to run around in and there is certainly plenty of parking for the family and friends.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed our home for some time now and since we have lived here we have done quite a lot. We replaced our gas boiler just a few years ago and transformed our rear garden which we love so much. It is flooded with sun all afternoon and have had so much fun here. We also created so much extra storage in the loft and shelved it out and it must be one of the most organised lofts on the Island. We love the location, having a shop at the end of the road and the beautiful village of Carisbrooke just around the corner is ideal. We have everything from doctors to village shops minutes away and an abundance of stunning country walks. We shall miss the island as we are heading off to the mainland to be close to the kids and grandchildren.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'5 (4.70m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 13'8 x 8'1 (4.17m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'9 x 6'1 (4.19m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 8'3 (4.22m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 8'3 (3.84m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 5'10 (2.95m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50752569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.