3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWEEKES ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Semi detached dorma bungalow within Cleethorpes
- No forward chain
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- South facing rear garden
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Driveway for off road parking and garage
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band C
- VENDOR OPEN TO OFFERS FOR A QUICK SALE!
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this semi detached property which is located within a popular central Cleethorpes location. In need of a scheme of modernisation, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers and internal viewing comes highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a welcoming entrance hall with a spacious lounge-diner with French doors out into the rear garden. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and there is also the third bedroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front and the rear garden is South facing. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50753250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8190711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.