4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodplumpton Road, Woodplumpton, Preston, Lancashire
- FULLY RENOVATED
- NEW HEATING AND ELECTRIC INSTALATION
- 34 FT KITCHEN PERFECT TO ENTERTAIN
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- LARGE DRIVE AND GARAGE
- OFFICE SPACE, UTILITY AND MORE
- VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Amazing detached home set in the picturesque semi rural Woodplumpton Village. Briefly comprising two reception rooms, large kitchen dining room, office space, utility and cloakroom, 4 large bedrooms, one en suite and a large fitted family bathroom. Large drive way to the front aspect is suitable for several vehicles and the private rear garden is perfect for BBQ party's or just to enjoy the peace and quiet. Having been fully renovated to a high standard and a modern luxurious finish. The owners have created a large spacious family home ensuring you will be the envy of the neighbours, situated on a large corner plot this detached home offers a vast living space which would suit a range of buyers. The large entertaining space will make party's and family gatherings a joy instead of a squeeze. Viewings are essential and by appointment only.
Property ref: 121_2296_4509654
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50753889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4509654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.