3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRossindel Road, Hounslow
Offers in Excess of
- Period family home
- Three bedrooms
- Recently renovated
- Two reception rooms
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for further extension (stpp)
- Original period features
- Close to Hounslow Central Tube Station & Hounslow BR Station
- Walking distance to Hounslow Town Centre
- Excellent school catchment area
An attractive period family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Hounslow Town Centre.
Recently renovated throughout, the ground floor of this fantastic period family home comprises two reception rooms, an extended kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading onto a generous sized rear garden. The first floor has three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include potential for a loft conversion and a side return to the ground floor (subject to planning).
Rossindel Road is conveniently located for local schools, transport links and the amenities of Hounslow Town Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan T: 020 8758 1755.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50755266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27293938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.