2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCardinals Drive, Nyetimber
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Detached Character Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Generous Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * In Need of Modernisation * This deceptively spacious Detached and characterful Bungalow is located in Nyetimber Village and within close proximity to a variety of amenities including 16th and 18th century Character Pubs, local Stores, a Post Office as well as being a short walk to the Sea Front. The property in our opinion would benefit from some modernisation throughout but offers plenty of potential also with space to extend. The bungalow comprises of two double Bedrooms, a rear aspect Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen, a UPVC double glazed Conservatory with views and access to the rear garden, a fitted Shower Room and a spacious Entrance Hall. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear,the westerly facing Garden is of a generous size and is mainly laid to lawn. To the Front there is a Garage and Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the space and potential this character property has to offer.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7 x 11') -
Conservatory - 4.75m x 3.33m (15'7 x 10'11) -
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.33m x 3.76m (17'6 x 12'4) -
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.48m (14' x 11'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5) -
Bathroom - 2.69m x 2.21m (8'10 x 7'3) -
Garage - 5.59m x 2.62m (18'4 x 8'7) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50756097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27294017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.