3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChelmsford Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Open 'L' shaped kitchen/breakfast room
- Excellent school catchment
- Low maintenance sunny rear garden
- Lounge & seperate dining room
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Take a look at this very well presented family home in a popular location.The property is perfect for the established or growing family to simply move into straight away.Everything you would ever need is right on your doorstep. All the local amenities, shops and schools are close by. The children can walk to and from school each day.The kitchen/breakfast area is an impressive area of the house. A great meeting point for all the family at the end of a hard working day.Enjoy the sunny rear garden with all your family and friends, ideal for barbecues and gatherings in the sun.This is one that cannot be missed, do not see this one slip through your search net.
What the Owner says:
We have owned our home for some years now and been very happy here. We have raised our family here and our children have all attended the local schools, which are good and near by.Our only reason for a move now is to move out of the city and get closer to family.We see our house as a property that you could move straight into and feel at home instantly. We hope whoever now decides to purchase our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years gone by
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'6 x 12'9 (4.12m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: (L-shaped) 22'2 x 18'4 (6.76m x 5.59m) plus 7'4 x 11'6 (2.24m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 12'4 (4.17m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 2/Dressing Area: 12'8 x 10'5 (3.86m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 7'4 (2.77m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 6'1 x 5'7 (1.86m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50756343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.