3 bedroom detached house for saleBow Grove, Sherfield on Loddon
- Individual Character Property
- Three bedrooms
- Close to village green and centre
- Double width garage
- Scope for further extension (stc's)
- No onward chain
A delightful character individual detached with 3 large bedrooms and two spacious reception rooms with a refitted 5.8m (19') kitchen/dining room.
The property is centrally located within an easy walk of the Village Green and all local amenities, it also offers scope for further extension or alteration (stc's). The double width garage has access through to the rear garden which is a private established feature. Offered with no onward chain.
Character individual detached close to village centre
* Older extended 3 bedroom detached * Two large reception rooms
* Attractive period style * Refitted kitchen/dining room * No chain
* Scope to extend (stc's) * Double garage * Private garden
Timber Canopied Entrance Porch
Hardwood front door to:
Stairs to first floor, airing cupboard.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, 'Worcester' wall mounted boiler. plumbing for washing machine.
Triple aspect to front rear and side, open hearth fire place, opening to:
Rear aspect with French doors. Refitted kitchen with base cupboards and drawer unit under granite work surfaces, inset sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher and fridge, cooker area with base and wall cupboards with cooker space, larder unit area with wall cupboards and fitted tall cupboard area.
Front and rear aspect with bi-fold doors to garden, feature ceiling, door to garage.
Stairs to Landing
Feature with twin front aspect and storage cupboards.
Front and rear aspect, double built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect with double built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect used as a dressing room/office, loft access.
Side aspect fully tiled with bath with independent electric shower over, inset wash hand basin, low level WC with concealed cistern.
Double Width Garage
Twin timber doors, further double doors to rear, eaves storage.
Totally secluded extending to and 'L' shape with panel and wood fencing to boundaries, laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders, decked sun terrace.
Mostly laid to brick paved parking area with shrub borders.
To book an appointment to view this property please phone the Sherfield On Loddon Sales branch on Tel: 01256 882200 and quote ID: 63284.
Simmons & Sons Surveyors LLP for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are give notice that: (i) the particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract or offer; (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (iii) No person in the employment of Simmons & Sons has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons & Sons, Sherfield On Loddon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.