2 bedroom flat for sale25 The Paddock, Musselburgh, EH21 7SP
- Modern 2nd floor flat in small exclusive development
- Communal entrance and stair, hall with entryphone, spacious lounge with box bay window
- Modern fitted breakfasting kitchen
- 2 generous double bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower
- Electric storage heating, double glazing and secure entryphone system
- Residents allocated parking
- EPC Band D, Council tax band D
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a modern second floor flat (60m sq) set within a small exclusive development close to the town centre and Musselburgh Racecourse . In “move in” condition throughout, the accommodation comprises a beautifully maintained shared entrance and stair, reception hall with good storage, bright front facing lounge with box bay window, modern fitted breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms and an internal bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over the bath. The property benefits from secure entryphone system, partially floored attic, electric storage heating and double glazing throughout. There is an allocated private parking space to the rear of the property as well as well maintained communal grounds.
4.56m x 4.29m
3.42m x 2.4m
3.54m x 3.47m
3.86m x 2.59m
2.47m x 1.91m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50757636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.