3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevonshire Road, Bispham, Blackpool
- Three Bedrooms; Two Reception rooms
- Newly fitted Kitchen; Modern Bathroom
- UPVC double glazing, Gas central heating
- Gardens (approx. 50' to rear); Garage
- Facing North Shore golf course
This semi detached home has recently had the benefit of a comprehensive re-furbishment programme, and now boasts a stunning newly fitted kitchen, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, plus the added bonus of a rear garden measuring around 50' in length. An OUTSTANDING example of 'ready to walk into living', which needs to be seen.
From our Bispham office proceed along Red Bank Road at roundabout take the fourth exit into Devonshire Road. The property can be found on the left hand side opposite the Golf Course.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50758107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.