3 bedroom town house for saleBaker Close, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7
Offers in Excess of
- Modern Three Storey Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master & Guest Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Study
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Converted Garage & Drive
- Close To Amenities & Transport Links
Contact Miller Metcalfe to view this splendid three storey modern town house, located in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the heart of the ever popular Buckshaw Village. The property is situated with ease of access to local amenities including shopping, restaurants and schools. Transport links are also accessible for those looking to commute via the local train station or via motorway. The property has many desirable features including, en-suite Master & Guest bedrooms to the 2nd floor, a first floor spacious lounge and breakfast kitchen and a ground floor utility room, separate shower room/WC and a 3rd bedroom/study. The garage is currently converted into an additional room and outside there is off street parking via a double width block paved drive. To the rear is an easy maintenance, private and enclosed garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50759478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8220528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.