5 bedroom detached house for saleThe House, Brassington Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Living/Dining Space
- Hi Spec Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Master & Main Guest Bedroom With En Suites
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove
- Games Room/Bedroom 5 With Adjoining Shower Room
- Utility Room, Study, GF W.C.
- Detached Double Garage, DrivewayOff Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Additional Storage
- Energy Rating - TBC, No Onward Chain
Guide Price £695,000 - £725,000. An exciting opportunity to acquire a stunning five bedroom detached family home in this sought after semi-rural location. Set in 0.25 acres, the property offers in excess of 2300 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation set across two levels and is finished to an incredibly high standard throughout. The open plan layout on the ground floor provides fabulous entertaining spaces with a stunning living/dining area including a hi-spec breakfast kitchen feat. integrated appliances & granite worktops. A luxurious master bedroom with en suite & dressing room, together with four further bedrooms provide light & airy accommodation, ideal for modern family living. A detached double garage, landscaped grounds and a generous driveway further enhance this incredibly desirable family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50760444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.