4 bedroom terraced house for salePalamos Road, Leyton, E10
- Impressive four bedroom house
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large private garden
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities
Located moments away from local amenities this four bedroom house benefits from a large reception room with space to dine, an impressive kitchen and access to a large private garden.
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of amenities nearby multiple transport links are also close by including Blackhorse Road, Leyton station the new Lea Bridge Station for access around the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50761593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.