2 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor Victorian conversion
- 156 Year lease
- Sole use rear garden
- Own front door
- Wood street location
- Open plan kitchen/living area
A bright, smart and airy two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a Victorian conversion just off Wood Street. You have a spacious, skylit kitchen/diner, dedicated front door and secluded, sole use rear courtyard. Wood Street's expanding range of independent shops and cafes is moments away.
Wood Street station has regular, direct twenty minute runs to Liverpool Street and is just a third of a mile on foot. From here it's just one stop to Walthamstow Central, or you can walk it door-to-door in around twenty minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be entertaining in the 200 square foot kitchen/diner. Flooded with natural light thanks to a large skylight, you have laminate floors underfoot and some lovely bespoke white cabinets and timber worktops in the kitchen area.
Both bedrooms are solid doubles of over 100 square feet, with the same smart Design & Decor as elsewhere. The bathroom is particularly stylish, all sandstone and designer fittings. Outside, the south facing rear courtyard is perfect for barbecues or soaking up the sun, secluded with plenty of screening greenery.
Nearby Wood Street is one of Walthamstow's most exciting new neighbourhoods with plenty of shops, bars and pubs just at the end of your road. A little further but well worth the stroll is Walthamstow Village; its peaceful streets, historic architecture and excellent gastropubs are all just a half mile on foot.
- At 156 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- For your new local we have to recommend The Duke, a fantastic Wood Street gastropub with a great range of burgers.
- You have on street, permit parking and drivers can be on the North Circular in around five minutes.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Space - 5.8m x 3.2m (19'0" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 3.2m (6'6" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 3.0m (10'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.9m (11'9" x 9'6") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"I have lived here very happily for three years and I’m only moving on because my partner and I would like a bigger place to accommodate a small arrival! I completely renovated the flat when I moved in and it’s a great living space for all the seasons; lovely for the summer with easy access to sunny garden, warm and cosy in the winter and light filled all year round, particularly in the open plan living room. We will definitely be staying in the area which we love. Favourite local shops include the organic veg shop and the vintage clothes boutiques in Wood Street Market. For the weekends, walks in Epping Forest are only twenty minutes by train or you can enjoy either delicious craft ales at the Wild Card Brewery or homemade gins at The Gin Palace, both only ten minutes away by foot. I hope the new owner enjoys living here as much as I have done. "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50761635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27294508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.