4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLawrence Road Flixton M41 8UB
- OFFERING GREAT SIZED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM - COMBINATION BOILER
- 20' THROUGH LOUNGE PLUS LARGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CONVENIENT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
*NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN* OFFERING GREAT SIZED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION - A substantially extended FOUR bedroom semi-detached. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows/exterior doors. 20’ Through lounge plus large kitchen/dining room. Beautifully appointed bathroom with shower. Upgraded loft ideal for storage etc. Good off road parking to the front. Enclosed garden to the rear. Convenient cul-de-sac location. Inspection highly recommended.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
8’4” x 5’ with a double glazed entrance door and window to the front elevation. Double glazed door to:
With a radiator, laminate flooring and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms.
20’3” x 11’2” with a radiator and double glazed windows to each end of the room. A coal effect fire is set within an attractive feature fireplace.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
20’3” x 15’7” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Gas point for a cooker. Laminate flooring. Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations plus double glazed doors to outside. Three radiators and tiled areas. Ample space for appliances with plumbing for a washer, plumbing for a dishwasher etc.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
16’10” x 8’6” with a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
11’2” x 8’7” with a radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear. Useful storage cupboard off.
8’10” x 8’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
9’6” x 6’6” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
A refurbished and beautifully appointed bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage below, a low level WC and a separate, walk-in shower area. Ladder radiator spotlighting and double glazed window to the rear. Most attractive tiled décor. Extractor fan.
A STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR LANDING TO:
20’9” x 10’4” with two Velux windows, laminate flooring and storage space. Radiator.
To the front of the property are excellent off road parking facilities for several cars whilst, to the rear, is an enclosed, lawned garden.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.