3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Causeway, Pagham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 4PQ
- Extended Spacious End of Terrace House
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Shower Room/w.c.
- Double Glazing, Gas Heating
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Close to Shops & Beach
THIS MODERN STYLE SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE has been extended to the ground floor. There is gas heating by radiators, double glazing and VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The property is situated in a traffic free location and enjoys an outlook over a Green Area to the front. A local shopping parade including the Co-op convenience store is within easy walking distance. Pagham Beach, Lagoon and Harbour are all within the immediate vicinity. There is also a bus service in the area providing access to Bognor Regis town centre with further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.