4 bedroom detached house for saleWorlebury Hill Road, Worlebury, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS22
- Spacious detached house
- Popular Worlebury location
- Close to local school, golf course and Woods
- Wonderful far-reaching views towards the Mendip Hills
- Two receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility
- Four bedrooms
- Master en-suite & dressing room
- Family bathroom
CJ Hole are delighted to offer for sale this much improved and immaculately presented family home.
Having stunning panoramic views to the rear overlooking Weston and towards the Mendip Hills. The accommodation offers cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, two receptions, four bedrooms with a spacious en-suite dressing room, and a family bathroom. In addition the property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and well maintained raised decking and gardens. There is a double tandem garage and additional parking for 3-4 cars.
Must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
The property is located on the popular hillside of Worle within the sought after area of Worlebury offering excellent views over Weston and beyond also towards the Mendip Hills.
Worlebury has a modern junior school and 18 hole golf course within walking distance of the property. In addition Worlebury Woods are again a short distance away which are popular with dog walkers and families - it also features a play area with a zip slide!
Worle and Weston-super-Mare centres are approximately 2 miles and provide shopping and leisure facilities and schools for all ages. For the commuter there are mainline railway stations at Worle Parkway and Weston-super-Mare, M5 Junction 21 (St Georges).
A lovely, peaceful location which we're sure any buyers wouldn't fail to be impressed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50763591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLE140193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iles and Jenkin Ltd, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.