2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCunnery Meadow, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- A Beautiful Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Modern Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Private Positioned Development
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Spectacular Large Conservatory
- Driveway Parking & Detached Single Garage
A beautiful modern two bedroom semi detached property ready to move into. The ideal perfect first time buyer home. This well presented property comprises of a welcoming entrance vestibule, spacious light and airy lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with French doors opening onto a spectacular conservatory overlooking the garden. To the first floor, two bedroom and a modern three piece bathroom suite. All this is complemented by gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, the property features driveway parking for multiple vehicles, a detached single garage and low maintenance paved front and rear gardens.
Cunnery Meadow is located in a nestled quiet village of Clayton-Le-Woods situated within a sought after residential setting offering easy access to a variety of amenities yet has excellent links to motorways of M6/M61/M65.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50763771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB170129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.