4 bedroom detached house for saleThornside, Ingleby Barwick
Offers in Excess of
- An Outstanding, Significantly Extended & Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence
- Set Within a Delightful Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Individually Designed Homes
- Providing an Extensive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with High Quality Units, Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Tastefully Presented Lounge with Bow Window & Separate Study/Snug
- Generous Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Delightful First Floor Bedrooms with Two having Fitted Wardrobes
- Delightful Jack & Jill En-Suite Shower Room Shared by the Master & Second Bedroom
- Luxurious Family Bathroom with Re-Fitted White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Impressive Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage
An Outstanding, Significantly Extended and Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Set Within a Delightful Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Individually Designed Homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50766684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.