4 bedroom detached house for saleSudeley, Springhill, Shipston-On-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36
- Reservation Fee only £99
- Laufen Pro S Sanitary Ware
- Carpets Throughout
- High Quality & Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Free Legal and Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Available on all plots
- Assisted Move Available on All Plots*
HOME OF THE WEEK with £5,000 towards SDLT and flooring. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON ALL PROPERTIES UNDER £600,000
Shipston-on-Stour is a vibrant former market town situated in South Warwickshire.
Its vibrant centre has a doctors' surgery and small NHS community hospital, excellent local shops including two butchers and a fishmonger, as well as a number of pubs and restaurants and recreational facilities. Shipston-on- Stour was recently included in a survey in the Sunday Times as one of the top 10 market towns in which to live.
Further shopping and leisure activities are available in the surrounding market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh, Chipping Norton, Stratford-upon-Avon and Banbury. Primary and secondary schools in Shipston-on-Stour and Chipping Campden (8 miles), grammar schools for boys and girls in Stratford-upon-Avon, independent schools include Tudor Hall, Bloxham, Kitebrook, Kingham Hill and The Croft whilst further afield are Cheltenham, Rugby, Warwick and Beaudesert Park.
Connections are good with a direct train service from Moreton-in-Marsh to London Paddington (from 87 minutes) and Banbury to London Marylebone (from 58 minutes). M40 (J11) at Banbury (about 15 miles) for London and the South or M40 (J12) Gaydon (about 16 miles) for Birmingham and the North. Sporting and leisure activities in the area include a popular Rugby Club and Sports Club in Shipston; golf at Brailes, Tadmarton and Chipping Norton, racing at Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Cheltenham, as well as easy access to world class theatre at Stratford-upon-Avon with an additional fringe at Chipping Norton.
Springhill is a stunning new development, comprising only nine new homes located in the beautiful market town of Shipston on Stour.
The Sudeley is a four double bedroom detached home with en suite to bedroom one and a separate family bathroom. The stunning kitchen-dining room with two sets of doors opens onto the rear garden. In addition, there is a large living room with bay window to the front elevation, separate study and WC.
Every home is carefully designed and built to a superior quality to include Siemens appliances and Laufen Pro S sanitary ware.
Completion due Early 2018
Square Footage 1,387 sq ft
* Assisted Move - let us take care of selling your home and Barwoods will cover up to £5,000 of our estate agency fee. Contact us for more information.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
Please call Savills to book an appointment and discuss the development in further detail on 01295 228000.
*Terms and conditions apply
Please note images are computer generated and indicative only.
Square Footage: 1,387 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50768946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS170269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.