4 bedroom detached house for saleTrerice, The Old Stour, Alderminster, Stratford-Warwickshire, Warwickshire, CV37
- Reservation Fee only £99
- Laufen Pro S Sanitary Ware
- Carpets Throughout
- High Quality & Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Free Legal and Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Available on all plots
- Assisted Move Available on All Plots*
HOME OF THE WEEK - £545,950. Buy now and get free flooring throughout, legal fees paid as well as £5,000 towards STAMP DUTY. Eligible for Help to Buy and Assisted Move.
The popular village of Alderminster is situated in beautiful Warwickshire countryside, with an award winning gastro pub The Bell. The market town of Shipston on Stour, just 5.5 miles away provides an excellent selection of amenities and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities including the Royal Shakespeare Company can be found in Stratford upon Avon just 5 miles away.
There is a range of state, grammar and private schools in the area including boys and girls grammar schools in Stratford upon Avon and Warwick, The Croft Prep School, Bloxham and Sibford near Banbury and Kitebrook near Moreton in Marsh.
There is easy access to the M40 (J15) and train services from Warwick Parkway and Banbury.
An exciting opportunity to purchase on the new development The Old Stour by Barwood Homes. A new scheme of 25 properties including 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes.
The Trerice is a well appointed four bedroom detached property that boasts a generous dual aspect living room, separate dining room and study as well as an open plan kitchen/family room.
Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, there are three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The Trerice also benefits from a single garage and parking.
Every home is carefully designed and built to a superior quality to include Siemens appliances and Laufen Pro S sanitary ware.
Completion due Spring 2018
Square Footage 1,673 sq ft
* Assisted Move - let us take care of selling your home and Barwoods will cover up to £5,000 of our estate agency fee. Contact us for more information.
Help to Buy available
Please call Savills to book an appointment and discuss the development in further detail on 01295 228000.
*Terms and conditions apply
Please note images are computer generated and indicative only.
Square Footage: 1,673 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50768964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.