4 bedroom detached house for saleShugborough +, The Old Stour, Alderminster, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37
- Reservation Fee only £99
- Laufen Pro S Sanitary Ware
- Carpets Throughout
- High Quality & Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Free Legal and Mortgage Advice
- Assisted Move Available on All Plots*
The Shugborough is a unique 4 bedroom family home, benefitting from a downstairs guest bedroom with en-suite and 3 further bedrooms on the first floor. Spacious kitchen/family room, separate dual aspect living room, utility room & WC. South facing garden & integral double garage.
The popular village of Alderminster is situated in beautiful Warwickshire countryside, with an award winning gastro pub The Bell. The market town of Shipston on Stour, just 5.5 miles away provides an excellent selection of amenities and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities including the Royal Shakespeare Company can be found in Stratford upon Avon just 5 miles away.
There is a range of state, grammar and private schools in the area including boys and girls grammar schools in Stratford upon Avon and Warwick, The Croft Prep School, Bloxham and Sibford near Banbury and Kitebrook near Moreton in Marsh.
There is easy access to the M40 (J15) and train services from Warwick Parkway and Banbury.
THE SHUGBOROUGH +
An exciting opportunity to purchase on the new development The Old Stour by Barwood Homes. A new scheme of 25 properties including 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes.
An excellent opportunity to purchase the last remaining Shugborough + house type. Occupying an enviable positon on the southern edge of the development adjacent open green space, this property has four bedrooms, one downstairs with en suite, and three on the first floor with second en suite and family bathroom. Spacious kitchen/dining room which leads onto a family room, separate dual aspect living room, utility, WC and integral double garage.
Every home is carefully designed and built to a superior quality to include Siemens appliances and Laufen Pro S sanitary ware.
Completion due Early 2018
Square Footage 1,845 sq ft
* Assisted Move - let us take care of selling your home and Barwoods will cover up to £5,000 of our estate agency fee. Contact us for more information.
Please call Savills to book an appointment to view and discuss the development in further detail on 01295 228000.
Square Footage: 1,746 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50768970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.