4 bedroom detached house for saleBAYSWATER at Pavilion Square 2, Pocklington, Burnby Lane Pocklington YO42
- SAVE £32,000 | WAS £341,995
- Upgraded kitchen included
- Move in this summer
- Second floor master suite
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Lounge with bay window
- West facing garden
- Detached garage
- Overlooking open space
- 3 double bedrooms
DESIGNED OVER THREE FLOORS the Bayswater has an OPEN-PLAN FAMILY KITCHEN with dining area and FRENCH DOORS to the garden. The lounge, with an ATTRACTIVE BAY WINDOW, is perfect for all the family to relax in. On the first floor are two double bedrooms - one with en suite- a single bedroom and the family bathroom. The MASTER BEDROOM, WITH EN SUITE AND DRESSING AREA, takes up the entire second floor.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.64 x 3.69m (18'6'' x 12'1'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.29m (16'0'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 1.71 x 1m (5'7'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 4.5m (10'11'' x 14'9'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.23 x 1.36m (7'3'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.34 x 3.69m (10'11'' x 12'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.21 x 3.69m (7'3'' x 12'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 1.71m (7'3'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.95 x 3.46m (19'6'' x 11'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.09 x 1.95m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50771076.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.