4 bedroom detached house for saleDarlington Road, Hartburn
- A Fine Example of a Traditional 1930's Built Four Bedroom Detached House
- Delightful Mature & Very Convenient Hartburn Surroundings
- Fabulously Large Mature Plot of Approx 0.30 Acre with Private South Facing Rear
- Three Reception Rooms, Ground Floor Shower Room & Useful Utility Room
- Integral Garage & Ample Car Parking Space
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Inside and out, this fine example of a 1930's built detached house has such a lot to offer.
Sitting very nicely on a mature plot of around 0.30 acre it has a fabulously large private southerly facing garden to the rear, ample parking to the front and an integral garage.
Having been very well cared for over the years, it has been extended & developed to create spacious family sized living space which comprises briefly entrance porch, entrance hall, family room/study, front living room, rear sitting/dining room, open plan breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of modern Shaker style units and built in appliances, a useful utility room and ground floor shower room WC. The first floor has the master bedroom with shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms, bathroom with a modern contemporary design suite and a separate WC. The large loft space gives the next owner the option to develop into an additional room if required (subject to all necessary approvals).
Darlington Road is still regarded by many as one of Stocktons best addresses and it has great communication links into Stockton, Middlesbrough, Darlington and Durham as well as being within easy walking distance of essential local shops, pubs and Hartburn Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50774706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.