5 bedroom detached house for saleTrefoil Wood, Marton Manor
- Significantly Extended Five Bedroom Detached House
- Occupying an Enviable Plot with a Large Block Paved Driveway & Double Gates Leading to a Detached Double Garage
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Beautiful Mature Private Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain
- Modern Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this extensively extended five bedroom detached home located in the popular part of Marton Manor. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac and positioned on a large plot. Offering easy access to local amenities. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, UPVC double glazed conservatory and ground floor WC. The first floor accommodates five bedrooms, one of which offers a modern en-suite and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally, an extension block paved driveway offering parking for a number of cars and double wooden gates giving access to a large detached double garage. To the rear is delightful mature private gardens mainly laid to lawn with planted borders. Offered for sale with no forward chain.
1.88m x 1.83m
Modern fully tiled bathroom suite with panelled bath, wall mounted shower, low level WC and wash basin.
Gardens and Garage
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac. Block paved driveway offering parking for a number of cars, access through some wooden gates leading to a further block paved area and a double detached garage with remote controlled up and over door. To the rear is a delightful private and mature garden with an array of borders.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.1m x 3.38m
10’2 x 11’1 (max) reducing to 5’11. A modern fully tiled white suite comprising a shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level WC and wash basin. Heated towel rail.
2.92m x 3.86m
2.92m x 3.9m
3.02m x 4.04m
4.01m x 2.2m
PVC double glazed entrance door.
UPVC double glazed conservatory with brick base and French doors to the rear garden.
Staircase to the first floor.
5.92m x 3.6m
Feature marble style fire surround with inset gas fire. Two large UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation supplying natural light to this spacious room.
3.9m x 2.67m
Patio door to the conservatory.
6.93m x 3.28m
Feature fire surround and inset gas fire.
3.4m x 3.12m
Featuring a range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap, cooker with four ring gas hob and concealed extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine and rear access door.
3.7m x 3.25m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50774781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.